Friday, December 27, 2013

What I got for Christmas!



Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Is it weird to show you what I got for Christmas? Maybe? A little? Oh well!

I am so very grateful for the wonderful people in my life and the lovely gifts they got for me. :)

From the parents...



1. Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
2. Benefit They're Real! mascara
3. Benefit Dallas blush
4. Benefit Hoola bronzer
5. 2014 Yoga Cats calendar- I've had this calendar every year for the past 3 years annnnnd it's amazing. Each month has a picture of a cat doing a different yoga position. I'm weird, I know.


From the boyfriend...



1. Coach sunglasses- They are gold rimmed and the lens is brown. I fell in love when we were shopping together and he secretly put them on hold. :)
2. A mini bluetooth speaker- I love listening to Pandora Radio while I shower, but I hate taking my phone in the bathroom. Now I can leave my phone in my room and still listen to music while I shower!
3. A camera strap from Coopers Collars.
4. A teacup- This is not just any teacup....it's Chip from Beauty and the Beast!!! OBSESSED. My boyfriend ordered this from Tokyo Disney!! 
5. LUSH goodies- a few bath bombs, a lotion bar thingy, and my favorite hand cream in the entire world, Helping Hands.


From myself (...yep, I do that)



1. A Coach purse- I realllly needed a new one. I like small purses, but my last one was too small. This one is perfect and I love the color!
2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette- I've actually been using this for a little while and I'm in love <3
3. Bobbi Brown Beach perfume- THIS SMELLS LIKE SUNBLOCK AND IT'S FANTASTIC.
4. GHD hair straightener- So glad I bought this, it's awesome!

My best friend got me a grumpy cat calendar, a Jiminy Cricket ornament, a Sephora giftcard, and a picture of us in a frame. :) 

This was an awesome Christmas! Was Santa good to you?!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment