Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dior Amber Diamond Shimmer Powder



There is one product in every girl's makeup collection that is special and cherished, this is my cherished product.

Every time I take it out to use it I hold it like this:



.....just kidding.


Dior Amber Diamond Shimmer Powder is by far my favorite makeup product I own. It is absolutely perfect.



This highlighting powder is very smooth and fine, it glides right on the skin. It gives the most beautiful glow on the cheekbones. The lasting power is incredible. I'll come home after wearing my makeup for about 9 or 10 hours, look in the mirror and I can still see that subtle glow on my cheeks.

The powder has 5 strips of bronze colors that make a beautiful bronze highlight color when mixed together.

Swatches of each individual color strip on the left
swatch of all colors mixed on the far right


My favorite thing about this powder is that is has not one, but two uses!
I LOVE using this as an eyeshadow, it looks great and lasts all day.
I use the second color from the left all over my lid, and the darkest color in my crease and outer corner.

So in short, I'm obsessed with this powder and it is the best makeup purchase I have ever made. Seriously. I am in love.

At $46 this beauty is very pricy, but VERY worth it. I've owned it for over a year, I use it all the time, and I'm not even close to running out. You can purchase it from Sephora, or any Dior counter at department stores.

What's your product you can't live without?

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment