Saturday, December 21, 2013

Current favorite mascaras



I can't believe it...but I have had pretty good luck with trying new mascaras lately! I thought I would share my favorite mascaras at the moment.

I swear this isn't on purpose, but they're all L'oreal brand. They've been putting out awesome mascaras lately!

L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions



Edit: After I took the original pictures, I threw out the mascara (it dried out) and bought a new one
in the carbon black color. I realized the original close up was blurry, so I had to take a new picture-which
is why this one has different packaging!


This is no shocker. I've loved this mascara for a while now, it's one of those all in one, don't even have to think about it mascaras. It lengthens and it gives my lashes lots of volume and I love it.

L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly 






I am loving this mascara! It has this interesting wand, one side is short while the other side has long bristles on the end. It really works to fan out those outer lashes, giving a butterfly affect. This mascara is great for lengthening the lashes and giving them that butterfly look.

L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess




Most of the time when I try a new mascara, it takes me a little time to warm up to it. Not with this one. I started putting it on and literally said "whoa". This mascara gives me so much volume, it's amazing. The brush is very similar to the Shocking Extensions wand, except the bristles are longer and bigger. I love it. This is a bold statement here....but I would say this mascara is comparable to Benefit They're Real! mascara.

All three of these mascaras have rubber bristles. I prefer rubber bristles over regular bristles. I feel like they grasp my lashes better and just overall make my lashes look better.

What mascaras are you loving right now?

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment