Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A product I'm not too fond of...

So I have a product that I thought was lovely when I first tried it out, Benefit Fake Up concealer.



Turns out, it's not all that great.

:(


This concealer is said to be hydrating and crease free. This creases literally as soon as I put it on my under eye area.

The actual concealer is surrounded by a ring of hydrating product, but I just find it to be suuuuper greasy.




It's very easy to apply in the stick form, but somewhat difficult to blend out because of how greasy it is. The thing that bothers me the most about this product is that it never actually sets. After it's applied, it doesn't dry and just stays kind of tacky. I use a setting powder over top but it's still tacky all day long.

This concealer only comes in 3 colors; light, medium, and deep. I have the color light (yay for being pale) and I find it to be a little too yellow for under my eyes. I also don't find the coverage to be that great.

I was really hoping to like this product since I love a bunch of other Benefit products (also because the lady in Sephora talked about how great it is) but alas, it doesn't work for me.

However, I will continue to use this product because I will not be wasteful and throw $24 worth of concealer away!

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts on it?

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment