Monday, December 2, 2013

Stila In The Light palette

Hi everyone!

Today I bring you a post about one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes, the Stila In The Light Palette.




Ugh...so beautiful. <3

This Stila palette is a neutral palette that has 10 eyeshadows- 4 matte, 6 shimmer.


Please excuse my poor swatching. I need more practice!

Top row (L-R): Bare, Kitten, Bliss, Sunset, Sandstone.
Bottom row (L-R): Bubbly, Gilded Gold, Luster, Night Sky, Ebony.

All of the shadows in this palette are super soft. They glide right on, no chalkiness, and they have awesome pigmentation. I think that Stila shadows are probably the softest shadows I've ever used.

My favorite look with this palette is Kitten on the lid, Bliss in the crease, and Sunset on the outer half of the lid. I use Bare as my brow highlight and I like using Ebony and Luster together on a angled brush as an eyeliner.

This palette also comes with a brown eyeliner but I didn't find it very special. Just your ordinary brown liner.

I already own the Naked and Naked2 palettes and I feel like the shades in the Stila palette are so different from the Naked palettes. Okay even if they're not that different, you can never have enough neutral eye shadows! Am I right?!

At $39, this palette is definitely affordable (single Stila shadows are $18) and it would be a great addition to anyone's collection.

You can get this palette from Sephora or Ulta.

Thanks for reading!










No comments:

Post a Comment