Sunday, December 29, 2013

My favorite makeup brushes



Hello everyone!

Today I thought I would tell you about my favorite makeup brushes! These are the brushes I reach for pretty much everyday.

MAC 266SE



I use this brush every day to fill in my eyebrows. It's nice and stiff and it's the perfect size. I especially love this one because the handle is so cute. I got it in a set from a CCO a little over a year ago.

Real Techniques Shading brush



This is by far my favorite brush for eyeshadow. This is ALWAYS the first one I reach for. It just puts color on the lid so nicely! It's also super soft.

Sigma E30 Pencil brush



This pencil brush is perfect. I love to use it to place eyeshadow in the outer V area. It's nice and soft but still firm.

Sigma E45 Small Tapered Blending brush



I love using this brush for my crease. It blends out the color beautifully and it is just a great brush.

BH Cosmetics Angled Eyeshadow brush



This brush is way to big for me to use it to put color all over the lid. I feel like it just gets everywhere and gets all messy. What I like to use this for is blending. It's so soft and the top is pretty dense, so once I'm done with my eyeshadow I use this to blend out the edges. It's PERFECT. I remember when I first used this brush to blend and it changed my life. I never put color on it- it's purely for blending.

ELF Blush Brush



I recently purchased 2 of these because I heard they were good for highlighting. They are SOOO soft I seriously was not expecting it. I'm so happy I bought these because it's the perfect brush for highlighting my cheeks. I use the second brush for setting my under eye concealer with powder and it works great.

Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour brush



This is my favorite blush brush. Soft and dense and applies my blush perfectly.

MAC 129SE



This is another brush I got in the set I bought from a CCO. I use this brush to apply my bronzer and I find that it's my favorite one. It's soft but still dense (do you see a trend here...) enough to apply the color and blend it nicely.

I have a bunch of brushes, but these are the ones I use every day. If I had to throw out all of my brushes, these are the only ones I would keep....and also my ELF kabuki. :)

What are your favorite brushes?

Buy them here!
BH Cosmetics
Sigma
MAC (both of the brushes are available in the permanent collection)
ELF
Real Techniques

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment