Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What is Simply Glamorous?

Hi!!! Welcome to my brand new beauty blog!

This blog is all about beauty and the products that we ladies (and some men) use to enhance our natural selves. I will give you my honest opinion. If I really hate something, why not blog about it?! If I really love a product, then I will definitely be blogging about it. 

Simply Glamorous is all about being glamorous, but doing so in a simple way. A guide to natural, easy, simple everyday beauty. I'm all about enhancing natural beauty, not covering up our beautiful faces!

So who am I?

I'm Jeannine! A girl in her early 20's who loves to play with makeup. About a year ago I moved to central Florida from Long Island, NY. It was a big move, but I am happier than ever living here! I am working full time and when I'm not working, I'm going on "adventures" to fun, new places and exploring all Florida has to offer with some awesome friends! Currently, I am not attending school. I'm not quite sure if college is right for me, but thats a different conversation for a different time. In my free time, I love to play around with my makeup and try out some fun new looks :)

Let me just say, I am by no means a professional of any kind! I am still quite new to makeup, and I thought it would be fun to share the thoughts of a girl who is still learning how to be her most beautiful self.

So that's me and that's what this blog will be all about...beauty, and maybe some fashion thrown in here and there. I can't wait to get started!

Talk to you soon, and remember, being yourself is the most beautiful person you can be. 







No comments:

Post a Comment