Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mini Haul!


Hey everyone!!

I did a little bit of online shopping and I got a few things from Sephora! I thought it would be fun to share what I picked up :)

First thing I got is the Benefit High Brow highlighting pencil.






This is a pencil that you use to highlight your brow bone and inner corners of the eyes. It is a really nice matte pink toned pencil.





I've used it a few times already and I love it! It is the perfect highlight for my brow bone. It's very creamy and super easy to blend. Highlighting my brow bone is a step I often forget, but this pencil makes it easy for me to remember! I don't really know why the pencil makes it easy for me to remeber....maybe because I'm excited to use a new product.


This product is expensive for what it is ($20 at Sephora) so I will be looking for a good drugstore alternative. Although I like this pencil very much, if I find a cheaper alternative I probably won't repurchase it.

Next thing I got is the Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Blonde.




I bought this because I was looking for something to make my eye brows darker and more noticeable when I don't have time to fill them in with powder. I've used it twice so far, and it does exactly what I wanted it to do!


I do have to say that the wand is bigger than I expected, and I feel that the product gets slightly outside of my eye brows and I have to clean it up a bit. That doesn't stop me from loving it though!


I did a whole post about this product and other products I use for my eye brows. Click here to see it!

My birthday was 3 weeks ago and since I'm enrolled in Sephora's rewards program, I got a free birthday gift! Yay!

I had a few options, but I chose the Fresh Sugar mini lip duo. I've been wanting to try this stuff for a while now.



Please excuse my naked nails :)


The little kit comes with two of the lip balms, the mini Sugar lip treatment with SPF 15 and the mini Sugar Rosé tinted lip treatment with SPF 15.


I've heard amazing things about this lip balm but I've always been hesitant to try because of its big price tag ($25 for a lip balm? What?!). I tried the clear one twice so far, and I like my Nivea minty lip balm that I carry around with me better. This Fresh Sugar one is nothing special. I am SO GLAD I got it for free.

I stopped off at Walgreens and picked up one thing, the Maybelline gel eyeliner in Espresso.




I own this gel liner already in black and I like it very much, so I decided to pick up the brown one. It even comes with a little brush!


I also went on Amazon.com and got two books that I am EXTREMELY excited about!!!




I got these two Lauren Conrad books! I can not wait to read them. I've skimmed through them already and they look awesome.


So that's all for my little haul!

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?

Want to try any of these? Click the links below to buy them!

Benefit High Brow pencil
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel
Fresh Sugar lip treatments
Maybelline Gel liners
Lauren Conrad Beauty
Lauren Conrad Style

Websites mentioned:
Sephora.com
Amazon.com

Talk to you soon! 





No comments:

Post a Comment