Tuesday, July 9, 2013

LUSH Creamed Almond and Coconut Shower Smoothie: A review

Hello everyone!!

Today I will be talking about one of my favorite shower products EVER; LUSH's Creamed Almond and Coconut Shower Smoothie.



This product is basically an extremely creamy body wash. The description reads:

"Sumptuously soothing, creamy almond and coconut oil, and jasmine smoothie to gently cleanse and moisturize dry or irritated skin."

The texture of this is quite smooth, it feels wonderful when you rub it on the skin. It has an amazing smell, the notes I detect are vanilla and almond. It is a very sweet smell, almost like a cookie- but not quite as strong and it's not a sickly sweet smell. Oddly enough, I don't smell any coconut.


Please excuse my finger marks :)




My favorite way to use this product is to use this in place of a shaving cream when I shave my legs. I do not use it every single time I shave my legs, as I like this to be more of a special, "every once in a while" product. My legs have never felt as smooth as they do when I shave my legs with this!

About every 3 weeks or so I will use this for its purpose, as a body wash. My goodness it makes my skin feel and smell wonderful. It lathers up nicely, but not as much as a regular body wash would. I put this product directly on my hands and rub it all over. I feel like it works this way the best as opposed to using a wash cloth or a shower poof. Since this product is quite pricey (it retails for $21.95) I tend to treasure it and save it for as long as I can!

This is an extremely luxurious product, that makes my skin feel smooth and smell delicious. I use this product at least once a week, and it lasts me 6 months. The last time I opened a new pot of this was in early January and I just opened a new one about a week or two ago. I am on my third pot of this stuff...I can't live without it!

Have you tried the Almond and Coconut Shower Smoothie? What do you think? Do you love it as much as I do?! 

Want to check it out? You can buy it here!

Talk to you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment