Thursday, July 11, 2013

Nivea Lip Butter: A review

Hey everyone!!

I've always had problems finding a good, hydrating lip balm....until I found this one!




The Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss is definitely my favorite lip balm ever! I use it every night before I go to bed and I wake up with smooth, moisturized lips.

The lip butter is packaged in a tin that is sturdy and doesn't seem like it would open up easily if you were to throw it in your bag. Since it does come in a pot, I don't like to use it while I'm out and about. Like I said above, I use this every night before I go to sleep.


This lip butter comes in 4 scents or "flavors"; Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss, Caramel Kiss, Raspberry Rosé Kiss, and Smooth Kiss.

Now onto why I was SO HAPPY this product worked for me.

For some reason, my lips DO NOT react well to a bunch of different lip products.

For example:

-Blistex
-Burts Bees
-Carmex

ALL of these made my lips break out.

The worst time was when I bought a MAC lip conditioner. I used it for a few days and loved it! I loved the way it smelled and felt on my lips. All of a sudden I woke up with bumps all over my lips. Needless to say, I never used that again.

Lucky for me, the Nivea lip butter in Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss smells exactly like the MAC one! I was so happy when I first used it.

So, if you're looking for a good MAC lip conditioner dupe, here it is! It smells amazing and moisturizes my lips. The best part? My lips don't break out from it!!

Have you used any of the new Nivea Lip Butters yet? Which one is your favorite!

Check out the Nivea lip butters here!

See you next time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment