Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mascara fails

Lately I have had absolutely no luck with trying new mascaras.

I don't really need any new mascaras, but I just love trying new ones.

The two that I tried recently are Revlon Lash Potion and Covergirl Flamed out.





Let's talk about the obvious first. The packaging on both of these mascaras is adorable, especially the the Lash Potion!

Unfortunately both of these just did not work for my lashes. They both have huge wands, and I feel like they are way too big for me. The mascara literally got all over my eyelids.




They both also have bristle brushes, which I'm generally not a fan of. I usually like mascara wands with plastic brushes or rubber bristles (like L'oréal Telescopic Shocking Extensions or Maybelline One by One)

I feel like neither of these brushes really grabbed my lashes. They just kind of grazed them and colored my lashes a bit. They did absolutely nothing to make my lashes look good.

That's pretty much all I have to say about these mascaras. I just flat out did not like them.

Have you tried any products you haven't liked lately?

Talk to you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment