Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My new favorite shoes: A style post

So over the weekend (well....my weekend, Monday and Tuesday) I may or may not have made a new shoe purchase.




I remember when Toms first came out. "Those are so ugly" I thought to myself. "Why are people paying $50 for these ugly, terribly made shoes?"

Three pairs later.....needless to say I definitely LOVE Toms now.

First of all, they are so comfy! They are light and perfect to wear in the Florida heat when you feel like giving the sandals a rest.

This particular pair is extra special- no one else in the world has them! These are hand painted Toms! Curl by Sammy Duvall in Downtown Disney is fairly close to me, and they do custom painted Toms. Anything your mind can think of they will paint on the shoes. I've been wanting to get a special pair done for a while, but I had no idea what I wanted.

Finally I decided on my favorite flower, Lilies.

The right shoe has one large Lily....



...while the left shoe has 2 Lilies.



I love each side isn't identical. It makes it more unique. Together, they are the perfect pair of shoes!



What is your latest shoe obsession? These are definitely my favorite pair at the moment. I'm in love with them. I can tell they are going to get a lot of use!

Also, if you don't have a store around you that does custom Toms, try Etsy!

Websites!

Toms
Curl by Sammy Duvall
Etsy







No comments:

Post a Comment